Jade Facial Roller
What is the Prettea Dirtea Face Roller?
Our Jade face roller is a double-sided tool. One roller is larger than the other. The larger side is meant for your forehead, cheeks and neck. The small roller is used for more delicate areas- under the eyes and around the mouth.
A jade face roller is used to drain excess fluids from the face and can help skincare products better absorb into the skin.
· Promotes blood circulation
· Encourages skin cell rejuvenation
· Stimulates the lymphatic systems by helping to reduce puffiness and water retention
· Use to apply facial serums and oils
· Suitable for use on face and eye area
How to use it
1. Apply your facial serum or oil to your clean and dry face, neck and décolletage. Using the wide end of the roller, starting at the jawline, massage in an outward direction to assist with puffiness across the face, neck décolletage.
2. Use the smaller end around the eye area to message in your eye serum or cream to the upper brow bone and under eye area.
3. To assist with fine lines and wrinkles, we recommend using the roller in an upward direction.
How often to use it
For maximum results, try using this tool every day for about one to three minutes.