Jade Gua Sha
A Gua Sha (pronounced gwa-sha) is an angled facial tool. It is an ancient Chinese tradition used on the face and decolletage to redirect energy flow. Ours is made from Jade.
Jade is a protective stone and has a natural composition that transmits heat and promotes circulation. Energetically, it helps balance the body and mind. The stone promotes purity, healing, calmness and balance.
· By using the gua sha correctly, you encourage the lymphatic fluid in the face to move along its pathways and drain into the body.
· Relaxes muscle tension in the face and neck.
· Boosts blood flow & circulates stagnant blood that contributes to dark circles & under-eye bags
· Helps the skin recover from blemishes & acne scars
· Prevents wrinkles and helps smooth existing lines
· Works to remove unwanted puffiness in the face
· Reduces inflammation in the face
· Tones, lifts, and contours facial muscles.
How to use it
- Apply your facial serum or oil to your clean and dry face, neck and décolletage
- Hold your Gua Sha on a 45 degree angle.
- Start from the center of the face and with soft pressure against the skin move the Gua Sha in an upwards and outwards motion.
- For maximum results, try doing this every day for about one to three minutes.
How often to use it
For maximum results, try using this tool every day for about one to three minutes.